Mini Christmas Puddings
Aren't these just the cutest little puddings you have ever seen? They have been shared with us by Bianca from Wholefood Simply. They are perfect for kids as they can practice weighing the ingredients into the thermo mixer, blending, and then getting them ready for the fridge. No baking! We think you'll love them. As a cute gift idea for the kids, try stacking some puddings in the shape of a mini-pyramid (card on the base to help hold in place) wrapped in red cellophane. Punch a hole in some gum leaves, and feed through some ribbon to tie off the parcel for a red and green gift with an Aussie twist!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These smelt amazing, exactly like a Christmas pudding. Tasted rich like Xmas puddings do. Just like a 'cakey' one without having to eat the sugar and flour. Very happy with taste and easy to remove from tin." - Naomi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Chilling Time 1-2 hours
Can be frozen
- raisins - 190g
- almonds - 160g
- mixed spice - 2 tsp
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- orange - 2, strips of zest
- Add raisins (190g), almonds (160g), mixed spice (2 tsp), vanilla extract (1/2 tsp) and orange zest (2 strips) to the bowl.
- Program 1 minute / Speed 9.
- Transfer mixture into a separate bowl with a spatula.
- Push the mixture into the mini cupcake tin(s). They will look nicer if they have a smooth top.
- Transfer mixture to the fridge and allow to chill.