Mini Christmas Puddings
This recipe has been shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. How great do these look? It's hard to believe that they are made with only 5 ingredients! Perfect to create for your gluten and dairy free loved ones during the festive season.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a great recipe to have after dinner with coffee. You could even drizzle them with dark chocolate." - Erica
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 10-15 minutes
Can be frozen
- raisins - 185g
- almonds - 165g
- mixed spice - 2 tsp
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract, concentrated natural
- orange - 2 strips of peel, optional
- Add the raisins (185g), almonds (165g), mixed spice (2 tsp), vanilla extract (1/2 tsp) and orange peel (2 strips, if using) to the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 30 seconds, until they are well combined and sticking together. You may need to stop, scrape down sides and continue.
- Press the mixture firmly into the holes of a mini silicone muffin mould and place in the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from the mould and package for gifting.