Mexican Potato and Egg Bake
Do you have leftover Mexican Chilli from last night? Try this Mexican potato and egg bake! By adding some steamed potato you can really stretch the dish and the egg on top really helps fill you up! Want a healthier version of this recipe? See our Sweet Potato Stuffed with Paleo Beef Chilli.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A great way to use up leftover Mexican Chilli in a super simple budget dish that should please the whole family!" - Judy
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 45 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- Cut potatoes (4) into small chunks and place into the internal steaming basket. Set the basket in place.
- Add water (600g) to the bowl. Program 20 minutes / 100C / Speed 2, measuring cap on.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Carefully drain potatoes and add to a mixing bowl with leftover Mexican Chilli. Mix to combine.
- Split mixture between four ramekins.
- Carefully crack one egg (4 total) on top of each dish.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through to your liking. You may find you need less time.