Mexican Bean Dip
Another quick, easy and healthy dip for the kiddies to make. This makes a great addition to tacos and nachos as well.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Serves 1 cup of dip
Cannot be frozen
- Four Bean Mix - 400g can, drained and rinsed
- taco seasoning - 2 Tbsp (salt reduced), more or less to your taste
- garlic clove - 1, peeled and cut into quarters
- lemon juice - 1 Tbsp
- salt - 1/2 Tbsp, optional
- olive oil - 1 Tbsp, and additional to thin out
- Add Four Bean Mix (400g), taco seasoning (2 Tbsp), garlic (1 clove), lemon (1 Tbsp), salt (1/2 Tbsp), and olive oil (1 Tbsp) to bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 30 seconds.
- Scrape down and continue to blitz on Speed 5 drizzling olive oil through the lid to thin until desired consistency is reached
- Serve with our seasoned tortilla chips, corn chips or veggie sticks.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites