Matcha is becoming more and more popular in recent times, and this matcha latte is a great way to try it if you haven't before. Multiply the ingredients as many times as needed. This great recipe has been shared with us by Vicki Newton from Thermomix Diva Recipes.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A warm frothy cup of milky green tea! This recipe could easily be adjusted to your tastes – more matcha, less maple syrup, whatever takes your fancy!" - Nicky
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Preparation Time 1 minute
Cooking Time 4 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- matcha green tea powder - 4 tsp, culinary
- milk of choice - 800g, (*ensure DF if required)
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- maple syrup - 2 tsp, optional
- Add the matcha powder (4 tsp), milk (800g), cinnamon (1 tsp) and maple syrup (2 tsp, if using) to the bowl. Program 4 minutes / 80C / Speed 4, measuring cap on.
- Blitz Speed 9 / 20 seconds, measuring cap on.
- Divide between four mugs.