So delicious and yet so easy. With only a handful of simple ingredients and 2 minutes of your time, you can create a tasty treat which will have you quenching all of your chocolate bar cravings in a much more healthy way.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A delicious, rich and tasty yet super healthy smoothie recipe. The almond butter gives it a lovely depth of flavour.Would definitely make this one again." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Can be frozen
- milk of choice - 500g (*ensure DF if required)
- ice cubes - 100g
- dates - 4, medjool, seeds removed
- cacao powder - 40g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- almond butter - 2 tsp (make your own with the Almond Cashew Nut Butter recipe from The Easy Issue)
- coconut oil - 1 tsp
- Place the milk (500g), ice (100g), dates (4), cacao (40g), vanilla (1 tsp), almond butter (2 tsp) and oil (1 tsp) into the bowl. Program 1 minute /Speed 10.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.