This is a super easy way to jazz up simple olives. The black and green olives and the vibrant orange peel can turn this into a beautiful accompaniment to dips and cold meats. Taste the olives first – if they are too salty, put them in water to reduce the saltiness.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This recipe gives the olives a complex yet fresh makeover. Try it with your next dip and charcuterie platter, and it will be sure to please." - Monika
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + 2 hours chilling time
Makes 1.5 cups
Can be frozen
- garlic cloves - 3, peeled
- fresh rosemary - 2 Tbsp, leaves
- orange peel - 1 strip
- chilli - 1, mild
- apple cider vinegar - 15g
- olive oil - 20g
- olives - 300g, mixed,
- Add the garlic cloves (3), rosemary (2 Tbsp), orange peel (1 strip) and chilli (1) to the bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the vinegar (15g) and oil (20g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 6 seconds.
- Add the olives (300g) to the bowl. Mix on Reverse+Speed 2 until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the flavours to develop.
- Bring to room temperature and serve.