Mango Peach Spritzer
It really doesn't get as easy or refreshing as this. You only need a handful of ingredients and 5 minutes. Your guests will thank you for it too. If mangoes or peaches are not in season, you can absolutely use the tinned variety instead. If they are in season, it's such a great way to put that fruit to good use. So easy!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Delicious and refreshing, this drink would make a great pre-dinner cocktail. It's colourful, light, delicious and plentiful (it made 1.6L!) - Christine
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- mango - 2, peeled and destoned
- peaches - 4, peeled and destoned
- lime juice - 10g
- ice cubes - 400g
- white wine - 750ml, sparkling
- Place mangoes (2), peaches (4), lime juice (10g) and ice (400g) into the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 20 seconds.
- Pour into a jug and top with sparkling wine (750ml bottle). Stir gently.