Mango Passionfruit Yoghurt Pops
These delicious frozen yoghurt pops are the perfect BBQ dessert food. They are mess free, one handed and delicious! Change up the fruit to suit your tastes – strawberries and peaches both work well through the summer.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Sometimes you need something healthy and cooling – this is it!" - Joy
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Freezing Time 10 hours
Makes 12, depending on mould size
Can be frozen
You will need:
12 ice block moulds
- mango - 4, peeled and stone removed
- orange - 1, juice only
- passionfruit - 4, pulp only
- yoghurt - 1kg, Greek
- strawberries - to replace mangoes
- peaches - to replace mangoes
- Add the mango flesh (from 4 mangoes) and orange juice (from 1 orange) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 6 seconds.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the base of 12 ice block moulds. Keep the other half in the mixer bowl and set the bowl into the refrigerator.
- Top each mould with a little passionfruit pulp (from 4 passionfruit). Mix to combine inside each ice block mould.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Add the Greek yoghurt (1kg) to the mixer bowl with the reserved mango mix. Mix Speed 5 / 10 seconds.
- Spoon the yoghurt mix over the top of the frozen mango ice blocks.
- Freeze for 8 hours.