Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
This great 'set and go' idea has been shared with us by Caroline from Healthy Home Cafe. The tropical summery flavours of mango and coconut are a match made in heaven. Adding a dash of lime also works well! A great idea for a filling breakfast on the go, but also a good option for dessert.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick, easy, light and full of flavour. Love the slight crunch of tiny chia seeds. Kids loved it, it was a winner with the whole family." - Megs
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + chilling time
Cannot be frozen
- mango - 1, large, ripe
- coconut milk - 120g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 Tbsp, pure vanilla extract
- chia seeds - 2 Tbsp
- Remove flesh from mango (1) and add to bowl with coconut milk (120g) and vanilla (1 tsp). Mix Speed 4-5 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add chia seeds (2 Tbsp) and mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes while you prepare the serving bowls or glasses (oh, and clean up!).
- After 30 minutes, stir the mixture to make sure the chia seeds are evenly dispersed before pouring into 4 jars or leak proof containers (approx 130g per serve).
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.