Macadamia Lime Fudge
Fudge is always a hit, and this one is sure to impress! The deliciousness of macadamia nuts and zesty lime is a winning combination. Gift this fudge in a shallow gift box tied with ribbon.
This was also featured as a free recipe on the T4B blog.
Recipe Tester feedback: "I love this unique combination of flavours. It's different from your usual fudge recipes, but it's simply delicious. I would totally make this one again." - Shannah
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes + several hours setting time
Makes 20 squares
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 500g, white, broken up into small pieces
- condensed milk - 395g tin, sweetened
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- limes - 2 large, zest only
- macadamia nuts - 140g, roughly chopped
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- If you need to use your mixer to zest the lime, add peeled zest (from 2 limes) to the bowl and program 1 minute / Speed 10. You may find you need to stop and scrape down the sides if the blades are not making contact with the zest. Set aside the lime zest, dividing your yield in half.
- Add the white chocolate pieces (500g), condensed milk (395g tin) and vanilla bean paste (1 tsp) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 80C / Speed 2.
- Add the lime zest (from 1 lime only) and chopped macadamia nuts (140g) to the bowl. Stir to combine with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and sprinkle with the remaining zest (from 1 lime).
- Place into the fridge to set for a few hours. Once set, slice into squares and leave in the fridge until serving or gifting.