Macadamia Fennel Dukkah
This Macadamia Fennel Dukkah is a great snack when you are looking for something with a flavour kick! Make a batch to last you the whole week. Serve with some delicious torn up Turkish bread (make your own in The Celebrations Issue!) and a pot of good quality olive oil for dunking the bread into before covering in delicious dukkah.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Loved the Macadamia Fennel Dukkah! It made heaps more than what you get in the stores, far cheaper! It had a freshness I wasn’t expecting. The fennel and sage are two ingredients I would never have thought to add to a dukkah. Really lovely and different." - Mandi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Makes 4 cups
Cannot be frozen
- macadamia nuts - 200g, roasted
- cashew nuts - 100g, roasted
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- fresh fennel - 1 tsp, seeds
- dried sage - 1/2 tsp, ground
- salt - pinch
- pepper - pinch
- poppy seeds - 2 Tbsp
- sesame seeds - 2 Tbsp
- Place macadamias (200g), cashews (100g), onion flakes (1 Tbsp), garlic powder (1 tsp), fennel seeds (1 tsp), sage (1/2 tsp) and salt and pepper (to taste) in bowl.
- Blitz Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Add poppy seeds (2 Tbsp) and sesame seeds (2 Tbsp) and blitz Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Serve with oil and Turkish bread.