Lemon Pepper Bean Dip
This lemon pepper combo is bursting with flavour. We love that it is a great option for those needing more dairy free dip ideas. Serve with the Carrot and Seed Crackers for a delicious allergy friendly snack.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Great quick and easy dip – a nice change from hummus for dairy free households." - Tamara
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Makes 2 cups of dip
Cannot be frozen
- spring onion - 1, white part only
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- lemon - 1, zest and juice only
- cannellini beans - 2 x 400g tins, drained and rinsed
- salt flakes - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1.5 tsp, cracked
- fresh parsley - 2 Tbsp, chopped
- olive oil - 50g
- vegetables of choice - in sticks, to serve
- Add spring onion (1), garlic clove (1) and lemon zest (from 1/2 lemon only) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 8 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
- Add the lemon juice (from 1 lemon), drained beans (2 x 400g tins), salt flakes (1 tsp), cracked pepper (1.5 tsp), chopped parsley (2 Tbsp) and oil (50g) into the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 20 seconds, or until smooth.
- Serve with veggie sticks.