Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
We love these zesty little sweets for a quick and easy snack! The lemony freshness is perfect for a mid afternoon pick-me-up. Make them ahead of time and have them waiting for you in the fridge.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick, easy, zesty bites of deliciousness that make for a decadent, portable, high fat, healthy snack." - Sharree
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + 30 minutes chilling time
Setting Time 2 hours
Can be frozen
- lemon - 1, zest and juice only
- xylitol - 40g (or sugar if you aren't avoiding carbs)
- cream cheese - 250g, full fat
- vanilla bean powder - 1/2 tsp
- Add lemon zest (from 1 lemon) and xylitol (40g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 30 seconds. Scrape down sides. Continue if further processing is required.
- Place the cream cheese (250g), lemon juice (from 1 lemon) and vanilla powder (1/2 tsp) in the bowl. Mix on Speed 5 until mixed through.
- Spoon mixture out onto plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll 20 small balls from the mixture.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours