Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake For Two
This glorious little indulgence is just the thing when you want a zesty sweet treat after dinner. You can easily increase the quantity if you are catering for more people, or if you want some leftovers on hand for tomorrow!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is super easy and very impressive to quickly prepare and serve. It could be made well in advance or whipped up at the last minute." - Julia
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
2 serving glasses
- raspberries - fresh, to serve
- biscuits of choice - 100g, plain, (*can use GF)
- butter - 50g
- cream cheese - 200g, cubed
- cream - 80g
- sugar - 40g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- lemon - 1/2, zest only
- lemon - 1, juice only
- Add the biscuits (100g) and butter (50g) into the bowl. Blitz Speed 6 / 5 seconds.
- Press the crumbs into the bases of two serving glasses.
- Add the cubed cream cheese (200g), cream (80g), sugar (40g), vanilla bean paste (1 tsp), lemon zest (from 1/2 lemon) and lemon juice (from 1 lemon) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 5 until smooth.
- Divide the cheesecake mix between the two glasses.
- Top with fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately, or for a firmer cheesecake refrigerate for 2 hours.