- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Serving: Serves 08-10
Lemon and Pecorino Broccoli Florets
This is a side dish with a kick. Pecorino is a Parmesan-like cheese which is made with sheep's milk. This strong, tasty cheese complements the broccoli well. A great accompaniment which will make the main dish even better!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is such a delicious dish. It takes broccoli to a new level! The topping is so delicious and would go well on so many savoury things." - Terri
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 18 minutes
Serves 8-10 as a side dish
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
steaming attachment, lower dish and upper tray
- garlic clove - 1, large, peeled
- pecorino cheese - 160g, or Parmesan cheese, cubed
- lemon - 3 strips, peel
- fresh parsley - 1/4 bunch, leaves only, chopped
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, cracked, black
- water - 600g, tap
- broccoli - 4 medium heads, cut into small florets
- lemon - wedges, to serve
- Add the peeled garlic clove (1), cubed Parmesan cheese (160g), lemon peel (3 strips), chopped parsley leaves (from 1/4 bunch) and cracked black pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 10 seconds. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Without washing the mixer bowl, add tap water (600g) to the bowl.
- Add the broccoli florets (from 4 heads) into the steaming attachment lower dish and upper tray. Set the steaming attachment in place. Program 18 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the cheese mixture to the broccoli. Mix well to combine.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites