Lemon and Dill Salmon Parcels with Asparagus
These parcels will be sure to impress with the freshest of salmon whilst holidaying by the beach. This is a meal that uses only a handful of everyday ingredients and takes no effort at all – you can have it on the table in only 30 minutes. Just what we love when on holidays!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A wonderful flavoured salmon that is very moist from steaming it." - Heidi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Can be frozen
- asparagus - 2 bunches, woody stems removed
- salmon - 4, fillets, skin removed
- water - 500g, hot
- fresh dill - 1 bunch
- olive oil - 10g
- lemon - 1, zest only
- lemon juice - 40g, fresh
- pepper - 1 tsp, cracked black
- Divide the prepared asparagus (2 bunches) across 4 pieces of aluminium foil. Top each with a skinned salmon fillet (4 total).
- Add the dill (1 bunch), olive oil (10g), lemon zest (from 1 lemon), lemon juice (40g) and cracked pepper (1 tsp) to the bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 8 seconds. If you hear that the blades are not in contact with the contents of the bowl, scrape down sides and continue.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture over each salmon fillet.
- Wrap the aluminium foil pieces around the salmon and asparagus to form parcels.
- Place the parcels into the steaming attachment lower dish and upper tray.
- Fill the bowl with hot water (500g) and set the steaming attachment in place. Program 20 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2.
- Serve and enjoy!