Leftover Pasta Frittata
Use your leftover Pasta with Easy Tomato Sauce to make this simple leftover frittata. If you have a camp oven or a cast iron skillet, you can use that rather than a nonstick frying pan to create beautiful smokey flavours.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick, easy, tasty. Would appeal to the whole family. My hubby loved it, even though he isn't keen on eggs." - Bec
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- leftover Pasta with Easy Tomato Sauce - (enough to cover the base of your pan)
- Parmesan cheese - 40g
- eggs - 4, or more if preferred
- pepper - pinch, black
- Put the Parmesan cheese (40g) in the bowl. Grate Speed 7 / 9 seconds. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat your pan over medium heat on a hot plate or over the camp fire. Add the leftover pasta and heat through.
- Crack the eggs (4) on top of the pasta, then sprinkle with pepper (pinch) and grated cheese. Cook for 10 minutes, covered with a lid, until the eggs are cooked through and the pasta is browned.