Leftover Grilled Vegetable Ratatouille
A great way to use up any leftover veggies is with this super tasty veggie ratatouille. Just throw in any leftovers from your Grilled Veggie Salad and mix up this super quick meal. Delicious when served on rice, pasta or jacket potatoes. Consider using it as an alternative filling for the Chilli Chicken Quesadillas! You can also freeze the sauce and reheat afterwards.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "The perfect dish to use the leftovers from the Grilled Veggie Salad. This recipe is so easy to make – you really can't go wrong. Doesn't look overly pretty but is super tasty." - Shannah
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
- onion - 1, peeled and halved
- olive oil - 20g
- leftover Grilled Veggie Salad
- tinned tomatoes - 400g, chopped
- passata - 200g, tomato
- bread - to serve, fresh, optional (*can omit or use GF)
- pasta - to serve, optional (*can omit or use GF)
- Place the onion (1) in the bowl. Chop Speed 5 / 2 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the oil (20g). Program 5 minutes / 120C* / Speed 1.
- Add the leftover veggie salad, tomatoes (400g tin) and tomato passata (200g). Program 10 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed.
- Serve immediately with your preferred accompaniments. Check out the recipe description above for serving ideas.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.