- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
LCHF Zucchini and Ham Slice
We all love the classic zucchini slice, don't we? Well here is a no flour low-cost version of the original that we think you will love. It is a really tasty option for a low carb lunch that will save you money on eating out.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This recipe was great served hot with roast vegetables for dinner but even better cold the next day with a salad for lunch. It could also be cooked in muffin trays and frozen for lunches on the go." - Sharree
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 40 minutes
Makes 8 small serves
Can be frozen
- onion - 1/2, small, peeled and quartered
- zucchini - 100g, roughly chopped
- ham - 200g, off the bone
- eggs - 8
- cream cheese - 250g, full fat
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease an ovenproof pie dish.
- Place onion (1/2), zucchini (100g) and ham (200g) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add eggs (8) and cream cheese (250g) to the bowl and season well with salt and pepper. Mix on Speed 4 until combined.
- Pour mixture into dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing.