LCHF Omelette Wraps
How clever is this recipe?! A wrap, minus all the carbs. This will be a hit with those wanting to reduce carbs or follow a LCHF diet. You can vary the filling to suit your family's tastes. Head to our Not Your Average Sandwich Fillings section for some fantastic filling ideas!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A very quick and easy meal that was also very tasty." - Lesley
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Makes 4 wraps
Cannot be frozen
- eggs - 4
- butter - 20g, melted, plus extra for cooking (*use oil for DF)
- fresh chives - 1/2 bunch, roughly chopped
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- ham - 8 slices
- cheese - 8 large thin slices(*omit for DF)
- avocado - 1, mashed
- Place the eggs (4), melted butter (20g), chopped chives (1/2 bunch), salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) into the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 20 seconds.
- Place a large frying pan over medium to high heat. Add a little butter to the pan to grease well.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture into the pan in a very thin layer.
- Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes, until cooked.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Repeat for all wraps.
- Place ham (8 slices total), cheese (8 slices total) and mashed avocado (1 total) inside each wrap. Carefully roll up into a log and cut in half.
- Serve two halves per person.