LCHF Blueberry Cheesecake Bliss Balls
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These blueberry cheesecake bliss balls are amazing! They are delicious, quick and simple to make, and provide the perfect cure to 3:30-itis. Who wouldn't love a decadent-tasting but healthy cheesecake ball as an afternoon snack?!?" - Sharree
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Makes 15-20 balls
Can be frozen
- coconut - 170g, desiccated
- xylitol - 5-10g
- cream cheese - 150g
- blueberries - 70g, frozen
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- lemon - 1, grated zest only
- Add the coconut (150g only), xylitol (5-10g), cream cheese (150g), blueberries (70g), vanilla (1/2 tsp) and lemon zest (from 1 lemon) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 5, measuring cap on. Scrape down sides.
- Blend Speed 5 / 30 seconds, measuring cap on.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl with a spatula. Roll the mixture into small balls and roll in the remaining coconut (20g).
- Refrigerate until firm.