- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Lavosh Yeast Free Crackers
If you want to make your own easy crackers from home, these are a great place to start. These crackers have been shared with us by Fiona from Food 4 Thought and they are the 'choose your own adventure' of crackers. You can season them however you like!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These were so yum we made a second batch! We seasoned the second batch with fresh rosemary and garlic which was delicious. Cutting them with a pizza cutter made them look storebought." - Penny
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Total Cooking Time 35 minutes
Makes A LOT!
Cannot be frozen
- milk - 100g
- bakers flour - 220, strong
- olive oil - 20g
- butter - 70g, softened
- sea salt - 1.5 tsp, flakes, or to taste
- optional additions:
- seeds of choice - Parmesan or herbs, for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place milk (100g), flour (220g), oil (20g), butter (70g) and salt (1.5 tsp) into bowl.
- Set to Closed Lid / 1 minute / Kneading Function.
- Remove dough and place on to silicone mat.
- Divide dough into quarters. Place one piece in centre of silicone mat and place a piece of baking paper over the top.
- Roll dough out to approximately 3mm thick.
- Once rolled out, flip the whole thing over so that the baking paper is on the bottom with the silicone mat on the top.
- Gently peel the silicone mat off and place the baking paper with the dough onto a baking tray. If you wish to, you can now cut the crackers into shapes. Alternatively, break them into pieces in Step 11.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Cool, break into pieces (if you didn't cut them already!), and serve.
Note: Store in an airtight container for 1 – 2 weeks.
Allow crackers to cool completely, and then transport in a sealed airtight container.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites