Lamb Cutlets with Mint Gremolata
Mint with lamb is always a popular flavour combination. Today we have a new twist for you to make it even better. Mint generally grows in abundance, so why not make a large batch of the gremolata and freeze in small portions for later use?
Recipe Tester Feedback: "The flavours were fantastic together. A perfect recipe for a BBQ that you can prepare the day before so you can spend more time socializing rather than in the kitchen." - Channy
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes + several hours marinating time
Cooking Time 6-10 minutes
Can be frozen
- lamb cutlets - 8
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- fresh mint - 10, leaves
- olive oil - 40g
- Worcestershire sauce - 15g (*ensure GF if required; make your own with the Worcestershire Sauce recipe from The Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus Issue)
- Mint gremolata:
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- lemon - 3 strips, peel
- fresh mint - 1/2, bunch, leaves only
- olive oil - 10g
- salt flakes - pinch
- Place the garlic cloves (2) and mint leaves (10) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the oil (40g), Worcestershire sauce (15g), salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 6 seconds.
- Cover the cutlets (8) with the marinade and allow to marinate in a bowl with a lid for several hours or overnight.
- Add the garlic clove (1), lemon peel (3 strips), mint leaves (from 1/2 bunch), oil (10g) and salt (pinch) to the bowl. Mix Speed 10 / 30 seconds. Stop, scrape down sides and continue if you hear that the blades are not in contact with the gremolata. Taste test and season with more salt if required.
- Place into a small serving bowl and refrigerate.
- Fire up the BBQ. Grill lamb cutlets for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve cutlets with mint gremolata.