- Prep Time: 10 minutes
We've all heard the benefits of the fermented goodness of kombucha. This adventurous take on kombucha adds a beautiful refreshing edge and will be enjoyed alongside each dish by all of your guests.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This recipe has inspired me to have a go at making my own kombucha. These mules are very tasty and refreshing, with just a little bite. They can be made with a different flavoured kombucha or a dash of vodka to vary the taste." - Sharree
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + optional steeping time
Makes approx. 1L
Cannot be froze
- maple syrup - 60g
- lime juice - 100g, fresh
- fresh mint - 30g leaves
- ice cubes - 250g
- kombucha - 200g (homemade or store-bought)
- soda water - 800g
- lime - wedges, to serve
- Add maple syrup (60g) and lime juice (100g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
- Add mint leaves (30g) and ice cubes (100g only) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 3 / 10 seconds. This bruises the mint leaves slightlyto release their flavour.
- Pour this mixture into the serving jug.
- Return the bowl to the machine base and put the lid on. Set the serving jugon top of the lid and press the scale button. Weigh the remaining ice (150g), kombucha (200g) and mineral water (800g) into the serving jug.
- Stir gently with spatula and serve with extra lime wedges.
Note: If you have time you can do the first step and place the mixture in the fridge, allowing it to steep for an hour or so. Then just before serving add theremaining ice, kombucha and mineral water.