- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Italian Salad Dressing
Come summertime, most households have an Italian dressing in the fridge. This one is so easy and fresh that you will opt to make this over buying it! Use fresh herbs from the garden for an extra homemade touch.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Amazing dressing. I had it on a simple bowl of chopped cabbage and kale, and my mouth just sang!" - Karen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes enough for 8 small salads
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- fresh parsley - 20g, leaves only, chopped
- olive oil - 100g
- white wine vinegar - 30g
- lemon juice - 10g, fresh
- dried oregano - 1 tsp, or 1 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- dried basil - 1 tsp, or 1 Tbsp fresh basil leaves
- chilli flakes - 1 tsp, mild, optional
- Serving suggestions:
- salad of choice - to serve
- cabbage - chopped, to serve
- kale - chopped, to serve
- Add the peeled garlic cloves (2) and chopped parsley leaves (20g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the olive oil (100g), white wine vinegar (30g), lemon juice (10g), dried oregano (1 tsp), dried basil (1 tsp) and mild chilli flakes (1 tsp, if using) to the bowl. Blend Speed 4 / 8 seconds.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to 48 hours in the fridge. Chill and shake before serving.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites