Instant 3 Ingredient Mousse
Bianca from Wholefood Simply has absolutely lived up to her name with this recipe. She has made a simple version of a favourite dessert with some simple ingredients.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Light, fluffy and not overly sweet, this healthy alternative to a popular dessert is so quick and easy to make." - Suzannah
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total cooking time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- coconut cream - 270ml tin, 100%, refrigerated overnight (ensure guar gum is not listed as an ingredient)
- honey - 1 Tbsp, or rice malt syrup
- cacao powder - 2 Tbsp, or cocoa
- Insert the whisk attachment.
- Place coconut cream (from tin, solid part only), honey (1 Tbsp) and cacao (2 Tbsp) into bowl.
- Mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Mix Speed 4 / 15 seconds. Scrape down sides. Repeat if necessary.
- Return to the fridge or freezer for a few minutes for a delicious (and quick!) cold dessert.