Inside Out Chicken Kievs
We all know how tasty chicken kievs are, but if you are looking for a light alternative that is SO easy to prepare, these Inside Out Chicken Kievs are for you. No rolling or stuffing here. Just simple, easy and delicious. We love serving these alongside a simple light salad.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Winner, winner, chicken dinner. This really was asuper, easy recipe. Enjoyed by all!" - Julia
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 15-20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- chicken breast - 4
- olive oil - 10g
- cheddar cheese - 30g
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- bread - 2, slices of stale (*can use GF)
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Add the chicken breasts (4) to your ovenproof dish. Drizzle with olive oil (10g) and ensure the chicken is covered in oil.
- Place the cheddar cheese (30g), garlic cloves (2) and stale bread slices (2) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 5 seconds.
- Pour the crumb over the chicken breasts. Use your hands to ensure the chicken is well coated. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Check that the chicken has cooked through before serving the chicken and crumb with a light salad.