A refreshing drink for when guests pop over in the summer heat. You can add slices of peach, lemon wedges or mint leaves to add a hint of additional flavour.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A very easy and tasty recipe for iced tea. So much better than the store-bought stuff, so there is no reason to buy another iced tea again!" - Shannah
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5-10 minutes + cooling time
Can be frozen
- sugar - 80g, or less if preferred
- water - 1.2L
- tea - 4 bags of choice, flavoured ones work great
- ice cubes - a whole lot
- Place sugar (80g) and water (1.2L) into bowl. Program 9 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add tea bags (4) to water and allow to cool. This may take up to an hour.
- Once cool, remove tea bags.
- Add lots of ice and serve.