Iced Mocha Frappuccino
Fancy a nice cup of coffee but don’t feel like a hot drink? This gorgeous iced mocha frappuccino has it all. Nice coffee and chocolate blended with ice make it a delicious chilled drink that you can enjoy in the morning on your way to work or in the afternoon with family and friends. This recipe is enough for one large portion. If you are having visitors over, simply double the amounts. This recipe uses chocolate sauce, so consider making your own from your leftover Easter eggs using the 2015 Easter Subscriber-Only Bonus Issue, free for all subscribers!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Gave it to my husband to sample one sip and then it was gone. Apparently it was good... really good! Luckily I had a sip before I let him try it. I have never really liked iced coffee drinks but I think this one is a winner! Will definitely be whipping this up again." - Prue
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Serves 1, can be doubled
Cannot be frozen
- coffee - 80g, chilled
- milk - 80g
- raw sugar - 10g
- ice cubes - 150g
- chocolate sauce - 30g + extra for serving
- cream - 10g, whipped, to serve
- chocolate sprinkles - 10g, to serve (*ensure GF if required)
- Place the chilled coffee (80g), milk (80g), raw sugar (10g), ice cubes (150g) and chocolate sauce (30g) in the mixing bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 30 seconds.
- Pour into a large glass and serve with whipped cream (10g), chocolate sauce and chocolate sprinkles (10g).