Honeyed Dutch Carrots
Honeyed carrots are such a simple basic side but packed full of flavour. Serve with the Pork Belly and Apple Cider Vinegar.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 12 minutes
Serves 4-6 as a side
Can be frozen
- water - 500g, hot
- dutch carrots - 2 bunches, tops chopped off
- honey - 2 Tbsp
- butter - 1 Tbsp (*can use DF spread)
- Place hot water (500g) into bowl.
- Rinse carrots (2), and place into both layers of the steaming attachment.
- Drizzle honey (2 Tbsp) over carrots. Place smalls dabs of butter (1 Tbsp) over carrots. Program 12 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2. Check they are cooked to your liking. Do not overcook.
- Serve as a scrumptious side!