Honey Soy Ginger Marinade
This recipe can be found in The Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus Issue, along with any associated images, videos and links.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Makes 1 serve for 500g of meat
Can be frozen
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- spring onion - 1, roughly chopped
- ginger - 5g, peeled
- honey - 50g
- soy sauce - 40g
- Place garlic (1), spring onion (1) and ginger (5g) into bowl. Speed 7 / 4 seconds. Scrape down.
- Repeat Speed 7 / 4 seconds.
- Add honey (50g) and soy sauce (40g). Speed 7 / 10 seconds.
- Pour into a clean jar and use within 2 days.
- Marinate meat in this marinade for 24 hours for best results.
- You can add sesame seeds to this sauce if desired.
- If you do not have soy sauce you can use hoisin sauce or coconut aminos.
- Use within 2 days.