Honey Mustard Finishing Sauce
This is a sauce that works well when you want to add a little bit of sweetness to a dish. This recipe will allow you to quickly whip up a sauce to go with dinner for two, but you can even double or triple it if you want to serve it to a crowd. It would make a great sauce to include in a buffet!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Deliciousness without the fuss – a super easy sauce that works well with chicken or pork. Great for the kids or the grown-ups!" - Nerine
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 9 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- cooked meat - grilled, of choice, (chicken works really well!)
- vegetables of choice - steamed
- Honey mustard finishing sauce:
- cream - 100g, pure
- mustard - 10g, wholegrain
- honey - 20g
- plain flour - 2 tsp
- fresh thyme - 1/2 tsp, leaves
- Add the pure cream (100g), wholegrain mustard (10g), honey (20g), plain flour (2 tsp) and fresh thyme leaves (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Program 9 minutes / 90C / Speed 4, measuring cap on.
- Pour the sauce over meat and serve with steamed vegetables.