Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
This dipping sauce makes a fabulous accompaniment for chicken tenderloins or nuggets. If you have any left over, you have lots of other options up your sleeve as well! Try mixing this with some leftover roast chicken and stirring through some cooked pasta. Or add some cream, chicken and cracked pepper and you have a yummy honey mustard chicken dish ready to go. Make the most of this deliciousness!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Delicious, easy dipping sauce that is perfect for dipping chicken tenders in!" - Kate
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 12 minutes
Makes approx. 1 cup of dipping sauce
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- cream - 200g, thickened
- honey - 30-40g, to your preferred level of sweetness
- mustard - 25g, wholegrain
- mustard - 10g, Dijon
- dried parsley - 1 tsp
- cornflour - 2 tsp, *ensure GF if required
- water - 20g, hot
- Serving suggestions:
- chicken tenderloins - to serve
- chicken nuggets - to serve
- leftover Roast Chicken - to serve
- pasta - cooked, to serve, *ensure GF if required
- cream - to serve
- pepper - to serve
- Add the thickened cream (200g), honey (30-40g), wholegrain mustard (25g), Dijon mustard (10g) and dried parsley (1 tsp) to the bowl. Program 10 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add the cornflour (2 tsp) to hot water (20g) in a small bowl and mix to combine with a spoon.
- Add the cornflour mixture to the cream in the bowl. Program 2:30 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately or allow to cool.