Honey Mustard Chicken
Team up your thermo mixer with a frying pan on the stove and you can have a delicious main on the table in 15 minutes! Using a chicken breast halved width-ways makes the meat faster to cook. To make this a complete meal, simply steam some veggies in the microwave or prepare your favourite salad whilst cooking the chicken and sauce.
Quick Dinner Option: Slice the chicken breasts into strips and cook before combining the chicken, sauce and pasta.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- chicken breasts - 4, sliced width-ways to form thin fillets
- cream - 300ml (*coconut cream for DF)
- honey - 2 Tbsp
- mustard - 1 Tbsp, seeded
- mustard - 1/2 Tbsp, Dijon
- fresh thyme - 1 tsp
- cornflour - 1/2 Tbsp
- water - 1 Tbsp, hot
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Place a frying pan onto medium heat on the stove and cook chicken breast pieces on both sides until cooked through. Once cooked, set aside to rest.
- Whilst cooking the chicken, place cream (300ml), honey (2 Tbsp), seeded mustard (1 Tbsp), Dijon mustard (1/2 Tbsp) and thyme (1 tsp) to bowl. Program 10 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add cornflour (1/2 Tbsp) to hot water (1 Tbsp) in a small bowl and mix to combine with a spoon.
- Add the cornflour mixture to the cream. Program 1:30 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with steamed veggies or salad.