Honey Mustard Chicken Fettuccine
Make the family favourite of honey mustard chicken stretch further by turning it into a warming pasta dish. If you have any leftovers (good luck with that!), it will be even more delicious the next day when you enjoy some for lunch.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Once again The 4 Blades has come up with a dish which is both easy and yummy. Very hard to hold back on the seconds... and thirds..." -Bec B.
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Can be frozen
- pasta - 300g, fettuccine, (*can use GF)
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- oil - 10g
- chicken thigh - 500g, diced
- honey - 40g
- mustard - 25g, wholegrain
- turmeric - 1 tsp
- cream - 250g, thickened
- cornflour - 1 Tbsp
- water - 1 Tbsp, hot
- Add onion (1) and garlic clove (1) to bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 2 seconds.
- Add oil (10g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 110C* / Speed 2.
- Add chicken (500g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 110C* / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Add honey (40g), wholegrain mustard (25g), turmeric (1 tsp) and cream (250g) to bowl. Program 20 minutes / 90C / Reverse+Speed 1, measuring cap on. Mix cornflour (1 Tbsp) and hot water (1 Tbsp) together to form a slurry. Add to bowl in the last 3 minutes of cooking through the lid. You can continue on to the next step while the sauce is cooking.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook fettuccine (300g) according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside once cooked.
- Pour sauce over fettuccine and combine. Season with salt and pepper as required.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.