Honey Lime Salmon and Mango Salad
This is a summery salad that is perfect for any time of the year. Try using this dressing for other salads or meats - so fresh and delicious!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is so delicious! The perfect BBQ accompaniment. A lovely combination of flavours." - Kristen
Preparation Time 20 minutes + 1 hour marinating time + 2 hours chilling time
Cooking Time 10-15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- salmon - 600g, fillets
- olive oil - 60g
- lime juice - 40g
- lime - 1 strip, peel
- fresh coriander - 2 Tbsp
- honey - 20g
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- baby spinach - 120g, leaves
- cherry tomatoes - 200g, quartered
- cucumbers - 2, Lebanese, diced
- mango - 1, peeled, stone removed and diced
- Add the olive oil (60g), lime juice (40g), lime peel (1 strip), fresh coriander (2 Tbsp), honey (20g), salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 10 seconds.
- Pour 3/4 of the dressing over the salmon fillets (600g) and marinate for 1 hour.
- Line the steaming attachment upper tray with baking paper.
- Place the marinated salmon fillets onto the paper and season with salt and pepper. Ensure the baking paper has enough space for the fillets.
- Set the steaming attachment in place. Program 10-15 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2 (depending on how thick your fillets are) until the salmon flakes when pressed with a fork.
- Once cooked, set steaming attachment aside to cool fillets slightly.
- Break salmon up into bite-size pieces.
- Add the salmon to the baby spinach (120g), quartered cherry tomatoes (200g), diced cucumbers (2) and diced mango (1) in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining dressing and mix gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to allow flavours to develop.