Honey Garlic Salmon with Rice and Peas
Looking for a light but wholesome dinner that you can prepare all in one go? This honey garlic salmon is served with delicious peas and fluffy rice. The perfect dinner for two. Or four! If you want to make this dish go further, simply double the ingredients.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Easy to cook and good for the whole family. Great for a quick midweek dinner." - Karen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- soy sauce - 20g (*ensure GF if required)
- honey - 20g
- salmon - 2 fillets
- To serve:
- water - 1.2L
- white rice - 150g, basmati
- sugar snap peas - 200g, and frozen peas
- Place the garlic cloves (2) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 5 / 3 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce (20g) and honey (20g). Combine Speed 2 / 10 seconds. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Fill the bowl with water (1.2L) and insert the internal steaming basket. Place the rice (150g) in the basket and put the steaming attachment on top.
- Put a wet piece of baking paper on the lower dish of the steaming attachment. Put the salmon fillets (2) on the paper and pour over the soy sauce mixture.
- Place the peas (200g) in the upper tray of the steaming attachment. Set the steaming attachment into place. Program 25 minutes / SteamingTemperature / Speed 2.
- Serve the fish with the rice and peas.