Honey Cinnamon Almonds
Such a delicious treat, full of flavor yet it only has a few ingredients. Perfect to have out on the table with Christmas drinks. Feel free to try a different type of nut, but be sure to keep an eye on them so that they don't burn!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These are a very tasty sweet treat that are super quick to prepare. I'd make them again." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 20-30 minutes
Makes 2 cups of nuts
Cannot be frozen
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place honey (50g), vanilla (1 tsp) and cinnamon (1/2 tsp) into bowl. Program 2 minutes / 90C / Speed 2.
- Add almonds (350g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 2 / 10 seconds.
- Lay almonds out onto the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes (checking regularly) until nuts are roasted and honey has formed a crust on the almonds. Stir often.