Super simple, super delicious. Such a great addition to a lunchbox with only 5 ingredients. We know these will be popular!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "An easy, tasty biscuit to whip up when friends drop in. They freeze well too, for school lunchbox treats!" - Rach
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10-15 minutes
Can be frozen
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place butter (200g) into bowl. Program 1 minute / 40C / Speed 2. Scrape down sides.
- Add the honey (100g), vanilla (1 tsp) and egg (1) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the self raising flour (350g) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 5 until combined. This is a wet dough, but it holds its shape well when rolled.
- Roll a tablespoon of mixture into a ball. Place biscuits onto the tray and flatten slightly.
- Repeat for the remaining dough, ensuring you leave space between each biscuit as they will expand.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden. The biscuit may feel soft but will harden slightly upon cooling. This isn’t a crunchy biscuit.
Want to add something extra?
- Add 100g choc chips in Step 4.
- Sprinkle 50g crushed peanuts over the top of each biscuit for a delicious flavour twist and crunch.