- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: Serves 04-06
Who doesn’t love icy cold homemade lemonade? It’s fun for kids to make their own old-fashioned lemonade (although they may need some education as to why this lemonade isn’t clear!)
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Sweet, sour, and deliciously tangy. Yum!" - Janine
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes just over 1 litre
Can be frozen
- icing sugar - 125g, pure
- lemons - 4, flesh only
- water - 1000g sparkling mineral, cold
- lemon - slices for garnish
- Place sugar (125g) and lemons (4) into bowl with water (200g only) and a big handful of ice. Blend Speed 9 / 20 seconds.
- Add remaining water (800g). This will bubble up so pour slowly.
- Mix Closed Lid / Turbo / 1 x 1 second to combine.
- Pour into a large jug, add lots of ice and lemon slices to serve.
Note: While this is a kids' recipe, we have it on good authority that it also makes an excellent adult recipe with the addition of your preferred white spirit.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites