- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: Serves 04-06
Homemade Cheesy Toast
Always a hit, cheesy toast makes a fantastic brunch accompaniment. Making your own cheesy toast is so easy. You will never again have to visit restaurants just to have it served as a side dish (we've all done it!) Simple and delicious!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Café-style cheesy toast in the comfort of your own kitchen – delish!" - Katie
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 5 minutes
Makes 8 slices
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
large frying pan
- Parmesan cheese - 120g, cubed
- butter - 200g, unsalted, cubed
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, black
- bread - 8, very thick slices, white, (*can use GF bread)
- Add the cubed Parmesan cheese (120g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 7 / 4 seconds.
- Add the cubed unsalted butter (200g) and black pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 4 until combined.
- Spread one side of each piece of bread (8 total) generously with the butter mixture.
- Place into the fridge until ready to cook.
- Once ready to cook, place a large frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Place the bread in the pan butter side down and cook until a golden crust forms.
- Serve immediately.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites