Herbes de Provence Herb Blend
This is a great blend to use on white meat during the festive season. It will add a kick of flavour. People vary on how much they like the anise flavour from the fennel seeds, so feel free to adjust the amount of fennel seeds to suit the gift receiver.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A flavoursome spice mix that is very versatile!" - Heidi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Makes approx. 1 cup
Cannot be frozen
- salt - 1 Tbsp, rock, optional
- dried culinary lavender - 1 Tbsp
- dried basil - 4 Tbsp
- dried rosemary - 4 Tbsp
- dried oregano - 4 Tbsp
- dried marjoram - 4 Tbsp
- dried thyme - 6 Tbsp
- dried fennel - 2 Tbsp, seeds
- dried sage - 1 Tbsp
- Add the rock salt (1 Tbsp) and dried lavender (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Mill Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Add the dried basil (4 Tbsp), dried rosemary (4 Tbsp), dried oregano (4 Tbsp), dried marjoram (4 Tbsp), dried thyme (6 Tbsp), fennel seeds (2 Tbsp) and dried sage (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 4 seconds.
- Pour into small containers, tie with string and attach a label.