Healthy Vanilla Coconut Snowballs
A delicious little treat for those who are looking for something a little healthier this festive season. Want to add some different flavours? Try adding a food grade essential oil to the mix, like peppermint, orange or lemon. We love these popped into mini paper cases and into a shallow gift box with some ribbon tied around it. They make for such a lovely gift!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A great (healthy!) basic recipe that can be personalised for yourself or to give to others as a gift. Very attractive." - Erika
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- macadamia nuts - 120g
- coconut - 280g, shredded
- honey - 60g
- vanilla bean paste - 2 tsp
- water - 1-2 tsp
- chocolate - 100g, 70% dark, to drizzle (*ensure DF if required)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the macadamia nuts (120g), shredded coconut (280g), honey (60g) and vanilla bean paste (2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 9 until a dough forms. If you find it is struggling to form a dough, add water (1-2 tsp).
- Move the dough onto a plate.
- Roll 25 balls from the mixture and place them onto the prepared tray.
- Wash and dry the bowl.
- Add the dark chocolate (100g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add the chocolate to a snap lock bag and snip off the corner.
- Drizzle chocolate over each of the snowballs. Allow to set.