- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Healthy Homemade Jelly Cups
Kids will love these homemade jelly cups, and parents will love that they have no nasties in them! They are all natural and completely delicious – the tropical flavours from the different fruit juices are refreshing without being too sweet. These are perfect to make ahead of time so that they can set and be ready for entertaining later.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Healthy, deliciously fruity summer treat!" - Karen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes + overnight setting time
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Makes 12 small jelly cups
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
12 small containers or jars
- mango - 400g, flesh, diced
- orange juice - 500g, pure
- apple juice - 500g, pure
- pineapple juice - 500g, pure
- gelatine - 3 Tbsp, powdered
- Add the diced mango flesh (400g), orange juice (500g), apple juice (500g) and pineapple juice (500g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 10 seconds or until smooth.
- Add the powdered gelatine (3 Tbsp) to the bowl. Program 15 minutes / 100C / Speed 2, measuring cap on.
- Pour into 12 small containers or jars and allow to set overnight in the fridge.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites