These are so creamy and delicious that you wouldn’t believe they were dairy and refined sugar free! My kiddies devour these and have no clue they are eating wholesome ingredients. The mixture prior to freezing is also delicious. Scroll down beneath the recipe for an alternative serving suggestion, it can be used as a dip for fruit! – Peta.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Freezing Time 8 hours+
Makes 8 fudgesicles
- coconut cream - 400ml tin, best if left overnight in the fridge to firm up
- banana - 1, ripe, peeled and roughly chopped
- honey - 25g, optional
- cocoa powder - 15g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- Place coconut cream (400ml), banana (1), honey (25g), cacao (15g) and vanilla (1 tsp) into bowl. Combine Speed 5 / 30 seconds.
- Spoon mixture into 8 ice block moulds.
- Place into freezer and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.