Healthy Chocolate Fudge Smoothie
This super easy and super delicious smoothie is great to serve at the brunch table! Serve a range of smoothies in small shot glasses to make it go further and allow everyone a little sample of each. No one will want to miss out on this one!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A simple and straightforward recipe to follow for a filling, satisfying drink for the family." - Tracey
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- banana - 1, ripe, frozen in chunks
- milk of choice - 250g, (*ensure DF if required)
- cacao powder - 20g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- honey - 20g, or sweetener of choice
- cacao nibs - to garnish
- Add the frozen banana chunks (from 1 banana), milk (250g), cacao powder (20g), vanilla extract (1 tsp) and honey (20g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 20 seconds, or until well blended.
- Serve garnished with cacao nibs.