Healthy Chocolate Crackle Puddings
Even if you are gluten and dairy free, you can enjoy these Christmas themed chocolate crackles!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These healthy chocolate crackle puddings are the perfect treat for kids' Christmas parties. Being nut, dairy, egg and gluten free means that you can provide a very yummy treat without having to worry about possible allergies. Both my kids have asked me to make these for their end of year parties. Best of all they actually look like Christmas puddings!" - Sharree
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 20 minutes
Makes 15 puddings
Can be frozen
- coconut oil - 70g
- maple syrup - 40g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- cacao powder - 40g
- coconut - 40g, shredded
- puffed rice - 90g (*ensure GF if required)
- coconut cream - 100g, thick
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- honey - 1 tsp
- goji berries - or cherries, for the top
- Place coconut oil (70g), maple syrup (40g) and vanilla (1 tsp) into bowl. Program 4 minutes / 100C / Speed 2 to combine.
- Add cacao (40g), coconut (40g) and rice puffs (90g) to bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds to just combine.
- Place a spoonful of mixture into small patty cases. Refrigerate until set
- Combine coconut cream (100g), vanilla (1 tsp) and honey (1 tsp) in a small bowl to form a thick icing paste.
- Place a teaspoon or so of icing over each crackle. Top with a gogi berry or cherry.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until serving.