Healthy Chocolate Brownie Balls
Healthy chocolate brownie balls?! Brownie??? Yes please! So simple yet so tasty – these are sure to become a regular in your house. Want to add a little flavour burst? Add some orange zest in step 1 for a great zesty kick.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A sensational, nutty, chocolatey and fudgy healthy treat. Put the magazine down now and go and make these, because they are divine." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 20 balls
Can be frozen
- walnuts - 200g
- almonds - 100g
- coconut - 40g
- dates - 150g, medjool, pitted
- chocolate - 100g, dark, roughly chopped (*ensure DF if required)
- Add the walnuts (200g), almonds (100g), coconut (40g), dates (150g) and chocolate (100g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 10 / 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Spoon mixture out onto a plate.
- Roll 24 balls from the mixture.
- Store the refrigerator until serving.
Want to add something extra?
- Add the zest of one orange in Step 2 for a flavour twist!
- Add 1 tsp (or more to taste) peppermint essence in Step 1.