Healthy Banana Fudge
So simple and yet so delicious! It is a healthy yet decadent treat to have stored in the freezer for when you have a hankering for something sweet. You can even make up your own almond butter – it really is so easy!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I was really hesitant to test this recipe as banana isn't my favourite fruit, but I am so pleased I did. This is absolutely gorgeous and so very creamy. Pure yum!" - Renee
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Chilling Time 4 hours
Makes 24 squares
Can be frozen
- banana - 1, peeled, large, ripe
- maple syrup - 50g
- vanilla - 2 tsp, extract
- coconut oil - 70g
- almond butter - 110g (make your own with the Almond Cashew Nut Butter recipe from The Easy Issue)
- Add the banana (1), maple syrup (50g), vanilla (2 tsp), coconut oil (70g) and almond butter (110g) to the bowl. Combine Speed 6 / 10 seconds.
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Place into freezer for 4 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
- Due to the coconut oil in this recipe, it is best stored in the freezer.
Want to add something extra?
- Gently stir in a handful of chopped nuts of choice after Step 1.